1. Scope of application
2. Collection, processing and use of personal data
We will not collect any of your personal data without your permission. When you visit this Website and use the features and services it provides, we shall, based on your preferences, collect, store, and make use of the following personal data:
1) The personal data you provide to us:
When you use the comment, chat or subscribe features on this Website, you provide us with your name, e-mail address, and telephone number. By choosing to fill in your personal data, you authorize and consent to us collecting and retaining this information. We collect and retain this information only in order to contact and communicate with you. It is not used for other purposes, commercial or otherwise.
2) Information collected using this platform
When you visit and use this Website, we may collect and store cookies. We may also use the following information: your IP address; your device information and unique device identifier (Apple ID, Android ID, etc.); information about the time you spend on this website, which pages you clicked, and what links your clicked; the type of browser you use (Google Chrome, Apple Browser, Firefox, etc.); your operating system information (Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, Linux, Unix, etc.); your interface language; etc. The collection of this data is primarily to give us a better idea about our users; it serves as reference for adding new services to the website and helps us promote the Website. The information we record is only used internally and will never be published.
3. The information you share
This Website includes a comment feature. When you use the comment feature provided by this Website, the messages you post, your username, and your avatar will all be public and visible to other users. Please bear this in mind when using this feature. Choosing to use this website’s comment features indicates that you are aware of the preceding statement. You are personally responsible for the publication and disclosure of your personal information.
4. Your rights regarding your personal data:
You have the following data protection rights under the Data Protection Rights of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
1) You can authorize and consent to what personal information we collect from you through the Privacy Settings.
2) You have the right to manage, view, update, export, remove and delete your personal data. This can be done by sending an email to XX at any time.
3) After you choose to consent to us collecting your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the legality of our handling of said data prior to the withdrawal of consent.
4) You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Agency about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Agency.
To provide you with the best service, this Website uses Google Analytics to place cookies in your browser and collect non-personally-identifiable information. Google offers some additional privacy options for its Analytics cookies at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can also block Google Analytics from using your data by downloading and installing plugins that are accessible via the following link: Disable Google Analytics. You can reject or delete the cookies stored on your device through your browser’s Privacy Options. The method for disabling cookies varies depending on the browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
• The mainframes of this Website are equipped with various IT security equipment and safety protocols such as firewalls and anti-virus systems, in addition to strict security measures, to protect this Website and your personal data. Only authorized personnel are given access to your data. Those involved in the handling of your data have all signed confidentiality contracts, and any violation of confidentiality obligations is subject to the relevant legal sanctions.
• If it is necessary to outsource certain services to other providers, the Website will require strict confidentiality obligations of its partners and will adopt the necessary inspection procedures to ensure compliance.
• We promise that we will notify the competent authorities within 72 hours in the event of a data breach; in serious circumstances, we will notify individual users.
7. Data sharing with third parties
This Website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation. The circumstances of the preceding statement include but are not limited to:
• With your written consent.
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, or enforceable government requirements;
• To avoid the danger to your life, physical wellbeing, freedom or property.
• In the event that your behavior on this Website violates the Terms of Service or has the potential to harm of infringe upon the rights of the Website or other users, or lead to the personal injury of any individual, the Website administrators’ disclosure of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of identification, contact, or legal action.
• To detect, prevent or otherwise deal with fraud, security or technical issues;
• To prevent abusive behavior in order to protect the rights, property and safety of this Website, its users, and the public in accordance with the law or within the scope of the law.
• When it is conducive to your rights and interests.
8. Third-party links and content
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11. Contact Information